Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ugh

Let me sit here for a moment and mourn the loss of my sanity....

Anyway, what the hell is wrong with dudes nowadays? Seriously, I've received EIGHT, EIGHT phone calls from the same dude in the past two days, six of the times, I forwarded his calls. I told him that I have strep, my throat hurts as I was straining to talk and I said, I'll call you once I feel better. That was day one, fast forward to today and yesterday, dude just keeps calling me. What part of I'll call you once I feel better don't he understands? This dude keeps calling me telling me about what he's doing, how much he misses me, so on and so forth. Did I mention that I've only met him once? I need to stop giving weird dudes my number and my time. It just seems as though I woke up, I was no longer into talking to him anymore and honestly, I was never into him. Once he went to go to some training in Cali for his deployment, I met the ex literally that day (well I didn't meet him really until a few days later but we started talking off of okcupid) and I started dating him probably three days later. If that.

I believe that's a sign! The other dude should know that I'm not playing hard to get, I'm not playing coy and I don't give a damn if he's deploying, okay? So, we're in the military, we deploy all the time, I'm NOT going to have sex with him. I'm not going to touch his penis, not going to put it on my mouth, sorry if I'm being vulgar but I'm just so annoyed that my sleep keeps getting interrupted by some random douche that I barely know and don't like. I texted him last night and was like "I'm sleeping, I'll call you once I feel better". What did he say? "Fuck you". Um no. Who do you think you are? You think I'm turned on by that? Believe me, I'm not. Errr!! So finally, this morning, I got around to blocking his number, honestly, I don't have time to deal with a berserker that I've never even touched or kissed...anything, I've never been on a date with him.

What part of I'm sick do people don't understand? I'm sick, I literally just feel like hanging out with my girl friend, watching movies IF that! My throat hurts so freaking bad, my nose is running like strep is miserable. See this is why I've decided that being single for the next, I don't know, few months is good for me especially since I'm leaving the country in two months for six. Well deserved break, I'll say, though, I am going to try and talk to the hottie that lives in the building across from me. He's James Dean sexy. Mhm :)



What do you think you should achieve before you marry? And what's your twitters?This is mine

6 comments :

  1. It's good that you're not looking for a committed relationship. I know that if I were to be tied down I wouldn't have the emotional strength to carry out my dream of studying abroad.

    Speaking of which, is that why you're leaving? And where are you headed off to? I'm already insanely jealous. I absolutely LOVE to travel!

    My twitter is http://twitter.com/tina_lam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I hate that! Men act like girls are always the weird and crazy ones! So many guys out there are just as strange. Good luck with him and I hope you feel better! I do not missing getting strep.

    Found you on 20SB by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were right to block his number, some guys just dont get the hint and i get really angry, i am the same as you i dont want to be committed either, i want to sort my career out first, its all about me now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Thanks for the comment ^__^
    2.I used Okcupid to meet my guy!
    3.I had a boyfriend once who was such a girl that when I dumped him (on v-day) he turned gay >_> I like my break up to be as memorable as they are devestateing... plus, he dumped me first and the fact that I could talk him into getting back with me really says something o_o, Even still he's like one step away from having a vagina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever something like that happens to me, I chalk it up to the fact that boys are stupid. Not all boys, but most. Eight phone calls is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! This is random, I found your blog on 20 something and this post just grabbed me. I'm dealing with the EXACT same situation and have dealt with it with two different guys in the last 3 months.

    One guy texts my phone everyday beginning around 7 and then will periodically write me throughout the day. I never respond and haven't in the last 3 weeks. What is with men?

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...